Title Book: SAT Total Prep 2018
Author : Kaplan Test Prep
ISBN 10: 1506221351
ISBN 13: 9781506221359
Publisher : Simon and Schuster
Category : Study Aids / SAT
Languages : en
Pages : 1068
File Type :
File Size : 53,5 Mb
Total Download : 405
Total Read : 40
NOTE: You Need to SIGN UP First
For Read or Download This Book (FREE SIGN UP)SIGN UP NOW
Kaplan's biggest book available for SAT prep! SAT: Total Prep 2018 provides the expert tips, strategies, and realistic practice you need to score higher. Video lessons, practice tests, and detailed explanations help you face the SAT with confidence.
With SAT: Total Prep 2018 you'll have everything you need in one big book complete with a regimen of prepare, practice, perform, and extra practice so that you can ace the exam.
The Most Practice
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
- Online center with one-year access to additional practice questions and prep resources so you can master all of the different SAT question types.
- More than 1,000 pages of content review, strategies, and realistic practice for each of the 4 parts of the SAT: Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and the optional SAT Essay
- DVD with expert video tutorials from master teachers
- Information, strategies, and myths about the SAT
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.