Title Book: Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy E Book
Author : Jonathan D. Spratt
ISBN 10: 9780723436577
ISBN 13: 0723436576
Publisher : Elsevier Health Sciences
Category : Medical / Anatomy
Languages : en
Pages : 264
File Type :
File Size : 48,5 Mb
Total Download : 534
Total Read : 83
NOTE: You Need to SIGN UP First
For Read or Download This Book (FREE SIGN UP)SIGN UP NOW
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation for understanding human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski offer a complete and 3-dimensional view of the structures and relationships within the body through a variety of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images—showing cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, nuclear medicine imaging, and more—along with revised legends and labels ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date visual resource. This atlas will widen your applied and clinical knowledge of human anatomy.
- Features orientation drawings that support your understanding of different views and orientations in images with tables of ossification dates for bone development.
- Presents the images with number labeling to keep them clean and help with self-testing.
- Features completely revised legends and labels and over 60% new images—cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, plain film anatomy, nuclear medicine imaging, and more—with better resolution for the most current anatomical views.
- Reflects current radiological and anatomical practice through reorganized chapters on the abdomen and pelvis, including a new chapter on cross-sectional imaging.
- Covers a variety of common and up-to-date modern imaging—including a completely new section on Nuclear Medicine—for a view of living anatomical structures that enhance your artwork and dissection-based comprehension.
- Includes stills of 3-D images to provide a visual understanding of moving images.