Total Read : 42
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. In addition to thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal, this title includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to learn and analyze (after all, there's so much of it), but Cracking the AP World History Exam 2016, Premium Edition, will arm you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score!