Total Read : 74
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5 ON THE NEW 2017 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the NEW AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
The AP European History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sectionsm
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history