Total Read : 38
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the 2018 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our bestselling classic Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam guide--which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal--this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book is the best value currently on the market, offering 5 practice exams at a price that's lower than the nearest competitor.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
* Comprehensive coverage of key U.S. History concepts
* Detailed coverage of short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
* In-depth guidance on the document-based questions (DBQs) and long essay questions
* Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
* 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
* 1 additional full-length practice test with explanations online (available for download)
* End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
* Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder